Like (in no particular order):
1. I married the love of my life and best friend- who makes every day so much better for everyone who is lucky enough to know him!
2. I met so many new and ever-so-dear friends, and I reconnected with so many old (as in years of friendship NOT age) friends
3. I explored the world and had the opportunity to spend some time studying in Northumberland.
4. I graduated from undergrad school.
5. I attended and graduated from law school.
6. We bought our first home.
7. We sold our first home.
8. We began a new adventure by moving to Texas.
9. I began my career with a firm I love and with people who will be great mentors.
10. I found a church that I feel at home at.
11. We adopted Dexter!!!
12. I went on 3 girls trips, where I was able to spend some very quality time with my mom and Kathryn!!
And these are off the top of my head, I am sure there are so many many more things that I am also thankful for but just can't think of them off the top of my head!
So as I begin this next year I am so hopeful that so many more blessings will come my way!!