Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer is here... and FLYING by!

Wow... Summer is here and it is already June 19. It seems like it should still be March or maybe April..but NOT mid-June already! T and I thought that this was going to be a low-key summer but it seems to be booking up quickly. We had a EXTREMELY busy spring (with a couple trips back to MN (one being unexpected), visitors, a trip out to Georgia, and my girls trip to D.C.) so thought that a low-key summer was in order, but does not feel like it is shaping up that way! Oh well, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Since it has been awhile since my last post, I will give a quick update about what has been going on with us. We took a trip up to Minnesota to visit with friends and family. We had a lovely time and were able to see lots of people that we hadn't seen in awhile! (we even got to see my bro, Erik, play some softball- - even if he did break his hand... poor guy!)

Other than that trip, we have been around the house..being really busy but not really doing anything. I have been back to the job-search (which I am REALLY sick of.. and now considering non-legal opportunities and/or opening my own firm). Travis on the other hand is still loving his position at Clark and staying really busy there.

Finally, we are getting excited for some visitors this summer and just hanging out in our pool.

No comments: